As a Lincoln County Humane Society
member, your donations will support a variety of programs
and services we offer. We care for over 1,200 abandoned
and unwanted companion animals each year, many who come
to us sick or injured.
Memberships are valid for one year, and expire each
year in February.
and print the Membership
Form and return it to LCHS with a check for your membership
- A personalized Certificate of Membership
small thank you gift, as a token of our gratitude
- Quarterly newsletters, keeping you informed of our
progress and how your participation helps achieve
- The ability to vote at the annual Board of Directors
meeting held each February
- An engraved name plate placed in the shelter lobby
(Bronze, Silver and Gold members only)
- Regular Membership - $25.00
- Bronze Membership - $250.00
- Silver Membership - $500.00
- Gold Membership - $1000.00
Any Amount is greatly appreciated!