The Lincoln County Humane
Society has been serving the needs of Lincoln County
residents, and homeless companion animals, since 1979.
Since the beginning 30 years ago, the shelter has been
supported and financed mostly through donations and
fundraising efforts. We are grateful for all the support
our community has given us.
One important new strategy for providing visibility
for our supporters is our new Pet Sponsorship program.
As a Pet Sponsor, a business or an individual may “sponsor”
a cat kennel or dog kennel at the shelter.
Sponsorship fees are:
- Cat Kennel Sponsorship: $50 per month
- Dog Kennel Sponsorship: $75 per month
In exchange for kennel sponsorship, a sponsor
receives the following benefits:
- Name and company logo (if appropriate) prominently
displayed on the Lincoln County Website, www.furrypets.com.
- Name and company logo (if appropriate) placed on
the cat or dog kennel being sponsored.
- Certificate of sponsorship for the month(s) and
How to Become a Sponsor
- Call the shelter at 715-536-3459, and tell us you’d
like to be a Pet Sponsor.
- Or download
the Pet Sponsorship Form. Once complete, return
it to the shelter or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Donate Now button below. Make sure to
specify the type of sponsorship you are seeking. NOTE:
If you wish to have your corporate logo included,
please e-mail the logo (.JPG format) along with your
completed Pet Sponsor Form to email@example.com.